- The SS bat is traditionally made from willow wood, specifically from a variety of white willow called cricket bat willow.
- It has treated with raw (unboiled) linseed oil, which has a protective function.
- This variety of willow is used as it is very tough and shock-resistant, not being significantly dented nor splintering on the impact of a cricket ball at high speed.
- The face of the bat is often covered with a protective film
- All SS bats are already knocked by a automatic machine to get best performance during game.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.