- This cycle will be delivered in a semi-assembled condition (80-90% assembled).
- You can assemble the remaining parts like the seat, pedals and tyres using a toolkit.
- However, it is advisable to get cycle mechanic help in assembling the unit for the best cycling experience.
||Stylish and aggressive frame design
||Soft PU saddle with graphics
||Caliper brakes with alloy levers
||Stylish metal mudguards
||Broad and stylish
||Straight handle bar
||Black powdered coated rim
Fun and adventure
- Aside from being a great way to get around, riding a bike is fun. Do you remember how free you felt riding a bike as a kid? You can have that again by going on an adventure in your neighborhood.
Physical exercise improves your mental health. Some of the mental health benefits of bike riding include:
- decreased stress and anxiety levels
- triggers the release of ‘feel good’ chemicals in the brain that make you feel happy
- decreased risk of depression
- better sleep
- boosted creativity and productivity
Convenience and efficiency
Travel time by bicycle is more predictable than by motor vehicle as traffic is rarely a problem. Riding is convenient because it:
- Offers door-to-door service—you can usually park a bicycle closer to destinations than cars.
- is often quicker than driving a car when travelling short distances up to 5km.
- Travel time by bicycle is more predictable than by motor vehicle as traffic is rarely a problem.
Health professionals recommend at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity each day. Bike riding is a great way to exercise while having fun and there are so many benefits of being active.
Riding a bike to work, school, university or college is a convenient and practical way to incorporate regular exercise into your busy day.
- The cost of buying and maintaining a bike is around 1% of the cost of buying and maintaining a car.
- Riding a bicycle 10km each way to work each day will save about $1,700 per year in transport costs (including all running costs and depreciation). Also, bicycle parking is usually free, easily accessible and more convenient than car parking.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.