Yonex Nanoray 6000i Badminton Racket:
- Yones Nanaoray 6000i is designed for beginner players.
- It has T-Joint which joint its shaft to frame.
- It is a very good badminton racket to start your badminton journey.
- This badminton racquet is perfect for beginner to intermediate players who want a stiff, heavy racquet for training.
- It is more suitable for stronger players due to its stiffness and weight.
- Grip Size : G4 (3.25 Inches)| Weight : 3U (85-92 grams). Head Size : 95.5 sq/in
- Color : Blue | Head Shape : Isometric
- String Level : 24 pounds | Strung Type : Strung
- Balance Type : Head Light |Playing Level : All
- Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Shaft – Steel
- The grip size is G4 which provides good grip on the racquets
- Built in T-joint and the String Tension is 19-24 lbs
- Developed in Japan, Made in China
Yonex > Nanoray > 6000i > Badminton > Racket
There are no inquiries yet.